Sunday, August 2, 2009

Went in to see Aunt on Friday July 17th. She was in a great mood. We walked around the home. I could not get her to go outside. When I headed for the door she put her hands out and said no. So we stayed inside. It was music day. A couple comes in with a guitar and sings old gospel songs. She seemed to really enjoy that. Only problem is that we sort of got squeezed into the front of the room and at one point she decided she was ready to go and there was no way out for us. But she read the music. I was very impressed!
All of us girls were going to be out of town so that prompted me to get some arrangements made for Aunt Dot. I did not want her to pass and have to be held waiting for me to get home. So Accent Funeral home in Meridian is going to be handling her arrangements. Very simple. Cremation-and I will take her ashes. Death notice in the Statesman. We will then put an obituary in the Pasco paper and take her and Uncles ashes back to Pasco and take them to Ultopia Cemetary.
It was a very hard thing to do but it was a responsibility I had to get taken care of . And now it is done and there will be no concerns when the time comes.

No comments: